Senate Estimates.

[Image: EOh7Nu6VAAAzAc4?format=jpg&name=small]

ToARE: Part V

Reference the Carmody HR:

(01-21-2020, 07:51 PM)P7_TOM Wrote:  OK, I’ll play.

P2 – “PS.  A very curious point of interest? This is the link for Shane Urquhart's 2014 submission to the ASRR:  You will note that document has been redacted?

P2 – “However if you refer to SU's original submission to the 2008 Senate Inquiry into the administration of CASA you will see that there was no redactions?

Took about five minutes to cull the ‘redacted’ parts – and I’m left wondering why anyone would bother to ‘redact’ parts of the original in one version and leave ‘em in plain text in the other, original version. Why?

2. The appointment of long term CASA defender Ian Harvey as Counsel Assisting the Coroner. Despite Mr Harvey’s knowledge of the industry, his association with CASA constituted a gross conflict of interest. (ref: Letter from Gilshenan and Luton , Solicitors and on our behalf, to Coroner Barnes.) It was rejected out-of-hand. I would be very keen to know exactly, the circumstances surrounding Harvey’s appointment and what role CASA may have had.

5. - It is noteworthy that Mr Ian Harvey represented CASA in this instance.

8. Rob Collins issues.
• Mr Rob Collins is an ex-CASA senior officer who has a shadowy pall cast over him..My issues here are presented as questions.. What is the historical relationship between Mr Ian Harvey and Mr Collins, and between Mr Collins and Mr Les Wright. Under oath Mr Wright denied knowing Mr Collins very well. What were the circumstances surrounding Mr Collin’s appointment as a CASA consultant for the Inquest. What were the circumstances surrounding Mr Collins very quiet return to CASA as Industry Complaints commissioner only to leave after two or three days in the position.

13 - FOI Max McCrae when asked by Mr Harvey about what he understood had happened in the case of LHR. He replied: “A guy flew a plane into a hill didn’t he?”

Apart from the universally acknowledged notion that there were some very questionable facets to the Lockhart River inquiry; and that both Collins and Harvey have been on the ‘watch’ list ever since – so what? The whole crew associated with Lockhart could give you change for a nine dollar note in ‘three’s’. There were three of ‘em involved – Collins, Telling and Wright – everyone knows it – but; the powers that be won the day and there is nothing to be gained by barking or redaction. The redaction only raises 'suspicion' levels - nothing to hide? Why bother?

Past ancestry, present value and future worth – all measured and weighed by Karma. Tick Tock.

The solution may just be hidden in the ‘timing’ – depends on what was surrounding the issues. That rests firmly in the P2 ‘in-basket’.

Handing over.

Unfortunately I still can't nut it out -  I can only think that it has something to do with the original SU submission being protected under Parliamentary privilege rules and protocols, whereas the SU submission was part of a ministerial review (Forsyth - ASRR) which was administered by the Minister's Dept and therefore not subject to the same protections -  Huh

It could also have been because there was still a large pile of blood, guts and horse pooh surrounding the fallout of the PelAir cover-up inquiry that needed to be effectively, for self-preserving reasons, stepped around and bureaucratically O&O'd by M&M and his minions

Remember this?

Quote:[Image: APH.jpg]

Senate to Refer CASA Actions to Federal Police
23 May 2013
Comments 0 Comments

The Senate Committee on Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport (RRAT) will refer CASA's actions in the Pel-Air investigation to the Australian Federal Police (AFP).

During the inquiry into the ATSB's investigation report, the RRAT found that CASA withheld from the ATSB a report into CASA's oversight of Pel-Air's operations (the Chambers Report). It is feared this could constitute a breach of Section 24 of the Transport Safety Investigation Act.

"On the weight of the evidence reviewed," the RRAT report states,"the committee questions CASA's motivation in withholding the Chambers Report from the ATSB.

"This leads the committee to conclude that CASA may have breached section 24 of the TSI Act by withholding the document. To ensure that any appropriate action is taken, the committee will write to the Australian Federal Police, providing a copy of this report and supporting evidence for review."
  • Section 24 of the TSI Act makes it an offence if a person engages in conduct that is reckless and adversely affects an investigation.

If it ever actually took place, the AFP investigation would have spooked many within the Can'tberra bubble including the DPM Warren Truss. As a freshly minted Minister, Truss would not have want any personal blow back or perceived association with malfeasance within the aviation safety bureaucracy. 

I know all mere speculation but what it does do is shine the light back on what was a particularly turbulent and Murky period on the ToARE?  Rolleyes

Referring to the original SU submission once again:

...The appointment of long term CASA defender Ian Harvey as Counsel Assisting the Coroner. Despite Mr Harvey’s knowledge of the industry, his association with CASA constituted a gross conflict of interest. (ref: Letter from Gilshenan and Luton , Solicitors and on our behalf, to Coroner Barnes.) It was rejected out-of-hand. I would be very keen to know exactly, the circumstances surrounding Harvey’s appointment and what role CASA may have had...

As P7 alluded to Harvey QC was a contentious figure as he seemed to be nearly always the preferred go to  hired gun on the more higher profile CASA cases of legal embuggerance and/or cover-up.

Extracts from CASA QoN Budget Estimates May 2006:

Quote:Senator McLUCAS—My next question is tangentially related to this issue. Can you
tell me what work CASA has employed Mr Ian Harvey QC to undertake over the last,
say, five to seven years?

Mr Gemmell—We can. Mr Harvey has done quite a bit of work for CASA. He very
commonly represents us. I have come across him representing us in the Federal Court
and indeed in coronial inquiries and various things. So he has done quite a bit, be we
would have to check all the details of that.

Senator McLUCAS—If you could just give me a list. I hope that is not too difficult
to find.

Mr Gemmell—No, we could find that.

Answer:

Over the past 5 years, Mr Ian Harvey QC has appeared for CASA in the following
matters:

In the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
• Cole v CASA
• Brazier v CASA
• Aerolink v CASA
• Schutt Flying Academy v CASA
• McWilliam v CASA
• Polar Aviation v CASA
• Mulligan v CASA
• Heavylift v CASA

In the Federal Court
• Layton v CASA
• CASA v Boatman (led by P. Brereton QC)
• Byers v CASA
• McWilliam v CASA (led by R. Tracey QC)
• CASA v Hotop (led by P. Brereton QC)

Coronial Inquests
• Police Air Wing (Western Australia)
• Toowoomba (Queensland)
• Hamilton Island (Queensland)

Other Court Proceedings

• Sydney Heli-Scenic v CASA (NSW) (led by G. Hilton SC)

Mr Harvey has also provided training for CASA on five occasions.

And:

Quote:Senator McLUCAS—It would be quite simple to find. Would you describe
Mr Harvey as CASA’s preferred barrister?

Mr Gemmell—No. My understanding is that we have a contractual arrangement
with a panel of suppliers who we roll around with. Mr Harvey on occasions would be
representing our insurers. It would be a decision about representation coming from
both CASA and our insurers, and it depends on who our insurers are. I am not sure
the description ‘preferred’ would be correct, but I can check that to see if any part of
the contract does indicate that.

Answer:

Mr Ian Harvey QC is one of a small number of barristers with demonstrable
experience and expertise in aviation-related matters of the kind in which CASA tends
to become involved. In litigation before the courts and before coronial inquests,
CASA’s insurers and external solicitors determine who will appear on CASA’s
behalf. In many of those cases, Mr Harvey is their choice on the basis of his
recognised ability and expertise.

Before the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, CASA’s own in-house counsel appears
for CASA in about half of all matters brought. Mr Harvey has appeared in a majority
of the remainder of those matters in recent years.

As is customary with barristers, Mr Harvey is self-employed and is engaged on a
fixed daily rate in each matter briefed.

Then fast forwarding back to 2012-13 Harvey QC was involved in yet another high profile (CASA required cover-up) Coroners Inquest.

From Bedderseagle on the UP:

Quote:[b]Barry Hempel Inquest[/b]

CORONER’S COURT NO 4 BRISBANE

I attended many sessions of this inquest last week – an inquest into the deaths of Barry Hempel and Ian Lovell in the YAK-52 accidentof 3rd August 2008 off Jumpin Pin, South Stradbroke Island – yes, that’s almost 4 years ago! The assembled legal teams were numerous, with coroner, barrister assisting the coroner, CASA’s QC, insurer QBE's QC, Ian Lovell's family’s QC and then various legal representations from witnesses including Hempel's Aviation CEO, Mr Hempel’s widow and a string of Mr Hempel’s doctors and others. I was beginning to think I was at a major trial and not an inquest.

I'm surprised that the media does not appear to befollowing these proceedings, especially considering the numerous previous media reports at the time of the accident and following it. This is, or certainly should be, a major public interest case. As the inquest progressed, many cover ups, incompetencies and blatant lies were exposed.

There can be little doubt that Barry Hempel, in his prime, was ranked among the best pilots in Australia. His knowledge of his aircraft and his flying skills were of a high order. I am sure that many who were trained by him found those skills impressive. Then there was an upset. Evidence has been presented that following ahead injury in 2001, he underwent a major behavioral change. As a result of a hangar door accident he had brain damage and subsequent epileptic events. It appears that following partial recovery he was involved in a string of non-aviation offences.

During this last week, numerous witnesses were called, ranging from Queensland Police representatives, Ian Lovell’s partner, eye witnesses to the crash, doctors, the Hempel's CEO, Hempel's Chief Pilot and CASA. It was clear that some witnesses had been primed by their legal representatives, for many were their stock responses of “I do not recall”. The accounts from doctors involved with MrHempel were horrendous. They revealed many instances of malpractice, including alleged loss of records or the non-existence of them.

It was alleged that Mr Hempel had over one hundred violation notices issued by CASA. Itleft one thinking of what you really had to do to be struck off for good. It appears that he had his Commercial Pilot’s Licence revoked in March 2008. That being so, on the day of the crash, 31 August 2008, he should not have been taking up fare paying passengers. (Ian Lovell was the third such passenger that day).

Hempel's CEO stated that he wasn’t really a true CEO, only acting as one so that Hempel's Aviation could get it's Air Operator's Certificate, (AOC), with CASA. He stated that he knew that CASA had cancelled Mr Hempel’s Commercial Pilot's Licence, but believed, because Mr Hempel had told him so, that because he had held a special authority before entitling him to fly the YAK-52 aerobatic warbirds aircraft, that authority was still valid. Even the company's Chief Pilot, on the stand, stated that he had no knowledge of Mr Hempel undertaking commercial flights in the Yak-52.

The court heard scarcely credible accounts of cover-ups, deceits, malpractices and blatant lies which had the coroner, the coroner's QC and most of the public gallery patently shocked. It became clear that there were many who knew of the potential hazard who could have reported the dubious operations, or otherwise alerted others.

CASA should have have charged Barry Hempel and had Hempel's Aviation shut down.

The CEO should have attempted to stop Mr Hempel from flying and failing that should have resigned, requesting the Chief Pilot to do likewise.

The Chief Pilot should have requested Mr Hempel to stop flying. Were that request ignored, his only proper recourse would have been to resign and submit a full report laying out his reasons for this to the Authority.

The Hempel's Aviation company director turned a blind eye.

Mr Hempel’s doctors turned a blind eye.

Of Mr Hempel's many ‘mates’, (apparently including PPRuNe posters following the crash) – not one was prepared to blow the whistle on their 'mate'.

Had just one done so, then this accident would in all probability not have occurred.

It seems extraordinary that CASA could have issued over one hundred violation notices yet failed to bar him from flying as pilot in command- and this from a capital city secondary airport, not out in the sticks where renegades may still be found flying and flouting the law.

One can only hope that, as the inquest proceeds this week,eventually something good will come from it all. For instance, if found necessary, that amended legislation will be enacted and effectively policed. (The whole concept of effective policing combined with fair and equitable surveillance would appear to be in need of searching reappraisal at the top and within the ranks of CASA.)

I will not in any way presume to pre-empt the coroner's findings, but will say it is encouraging to see the thoroughness of the inquest's probings. I hope that when they are handed down, the findings, the outcomes and the recommendations can be acted upon sensibly so that this type of accident is less likely or never to recur.

The final report of that inquest was handed down less than a month after the 2013 election - see HERE.

This again brings me back to the SU 2014 ASRR submission where we find on pages 14-15 a summary headed 'Victims and families vs the System', which even today IMO almost totally encapsulates the status quo of all that is wrong, evil, negligent and corrupt within the self-serving, self-preserving Govt and bureaucracy both oversighting and administering the aviation safety system (SSP) in this country... Dodgy

Victims and families vs the System 

Civil Aviation Safety Authority

We know what they have been doing, how they operate and who the main players are, but we are ignored as an inconvenient presence in the milieu. eg ongoing difficulties in obtaining information, even through FOI, time wasting, blocking, denial, shifting personnel around and blatant lying. The personalities and operating methods of senior executives are a serious blight on the integrity of the Senior Executive Service of the Commonwealth and is a real factor in our frustrations etc etc. No survivors=pilot error every time. It could be legitimately believed that this is a preferred outcome of air crashes. Numerous Inquests and the subsequent findings and recommendations seem to support this belief. The general public would be appalled. 

Australian Transport Safety Bureau 

The ATSB has lost its integrity and trust of families as soon as it entered into MOU with CASA. There is ample documentation to demonstrate its now subservience to CASA. The ATSB was appropriately rigorous and unflinching in its reports and statements to the LHR Coroner. Now, it makes no major decisions or reports without permission from the DAS of CASA, despite what both organisations say in public. 

Government and politicians 

The government and most parliamentary members are only interested if there is a vote in it for them. They lose interest very quickly. Need guts and political will. Nothing changed with the change of government. Ministers duped by CASA speak and clever bureaucrats. Insurance liability for the Commonwealth plays a major role in the inaction of the government of the day and its continued backing of all CASA and ATSB decisions. 

Coronial Inquest system

Has a lot to answer for. Lazy Coroners are dudded by clever barristers and unlimited resources. Outcomes always support the pilot error theory, much to the delight of the Authority who works hard to achieve this. (redaction??) ...this is a well documented conflict of interest. It has been allowed to continue unquestioned by Coroners. We believe that it would not be unreasonable to call State Coroners, who have presided over Coronial Inquests related to Aviation fatalities, to be questioned about findings and recommendations that are related to this current Inquiry. 

(Reference:  https://auntypru.com/wp-content/uploads/...alysis.pdfhttps://auntypru.com/wp-content/uploads/...-River.pdf )

Legal representation 

Lawyers and barristers really just making money...little understanding of issues and not really being rigorous in their representation of families in Inquests and Insurance issues. 

Insurance issues 

There is a double whammy of distress and pressure. 1. The distress of Inquests and their inadequate recommendations, but also, 2.the ubiquitous QBE and the unscrupulous Norton White and their relentless harassment and attempted intimidation of families to minimise payments under Air Carriers Liability Act. Again the lawyers win and collect huge fees; and the government is again not liable. 

The media 

Media outlets are only ever interested in the quick grab...if it is somehow sensational or salacious. No real interest shown in human cost and making the public aware of the issues. They promise everything and give nothing. Quite different coverage is afforded to “celebrities” who make news even if they pass wind. We believe that those of some perceived importance/status, would enjoy much better support and outcomes than any of us.

TBC... Rolleyes

MTF...P2  Cool

Messages In This Thread
Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Gobbledock - 04-13-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Peetwo - 04-26-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Kharon - 04-26-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Gobbledock - 04-26-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by P7_TOM - 04-26-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Peetwo - 04-27-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Kharon - 04-28-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Gobbledock - 04-28-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Peetwo - 04-29-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by Kharon - 04-30-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 04-30-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-01-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 04-30-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 04-30-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 05-03-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-04-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-05-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Memory lane 2007 - by Gobbledock - 05-05-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-06-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-06-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-06-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-07-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-07-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-13-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-13-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-14-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 05-15-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-19-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by slats11 - 05-19-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-20-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-20-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-20-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 05-20-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-21-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-23-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-23-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-23-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-23-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 05-23-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-23-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-24-2015, 09:25 AM
Your TRIM is exposed - by Gobbledock - 05-24-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-24-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 05-25-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-25-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-25-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-25-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-26-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 05-26-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-27-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-27-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 05-27-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-27-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Of inboxes and dipshits - by Gobbledock - 05-27-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 05-27-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 05-28-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 06-02-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 06-18-2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 06-19-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 06-20-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 06-22-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 06-19-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 06-22-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 07-07-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 07-07-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 07-09-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-10-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-16-2015, 07:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-19-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 07-19-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-20-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 07-20-2015, 08:27 AM
Of wasted money, bonuses, Independents an Whirlybirds - by Gobbledock - 07-20-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 07-20-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-21-2015, 05:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 07-21-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 07-21-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-22-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 07-26-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 07-26-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 07-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 07-26-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P1_aka_P1 - 07-26-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-28-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 07-28-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-06-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-07-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-10-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-10-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-10-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-12-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-14-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-14-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Ziggy - 08-15-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-18-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-18-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 08-18-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 08-18-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-18-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Of top 10 clients, pineapples and red ties! - by Gobbledock - 08-19-2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 08-19-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-20-2015, 06:16 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-20-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-24-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-01-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-19-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-21-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-21-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-21-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-21-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-22-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peter Lovett - 08-22-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-23-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 08-23-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-23-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-24-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-25-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-25-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-25-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-26-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-27-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 08-28-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 08-28-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 08-28-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-01-2015, 05:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-01-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-02-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Farmer Joe - 09-08-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-08-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-08-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 09-08-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Farmer Joe - 09-08-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-08-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-08-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-08-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 09-08-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-08-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Farmer Joe - 09-08-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 09-09-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-09-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 09-09-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-09-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-09-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Farmer Joe - 09-09-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-09-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-09-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-10-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-09-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-10-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-10-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-11-2015, 08:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-11-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Farmer Joe - 09-14-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-14-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Farmer Joe - 09-14-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-16-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-17-2015, 06:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-18-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-19-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 09-19-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-20-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-20-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-20-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-20-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-20-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-20-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-20-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-21-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-28-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 09-28-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 09-28-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-28-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P1_aka_P1 - 09-28-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 09-29-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 09-29-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 09-29-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-01-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-04-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-08-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-04-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-05-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-05-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Ziggy - 10-05-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-05-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 10-05-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-07-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by ventus45 - 10-09-2015, 04:32 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-09-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 10-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-10-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by ventus45 - 10-10-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-11-2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-12-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-12-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 10-12-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-13-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-13-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-13-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-13-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-14-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-14-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-15-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-15-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-18-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-15-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 10-15-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-16-2015, 06:03 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-16-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-16-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 10-16-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-19-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-20-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-20-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-21-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 10-21-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 10-23-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-23-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 10-24-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 10-24-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 10-24-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 11-02-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 11-03-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 11-03-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 11-05-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 11-11-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-13-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 11-13-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-24-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-24-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 11-24-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 11-25-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-25-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 11-25-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-25-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-26-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-28-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 11-28-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 11-29-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 11-30-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 11-30-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-01-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-01-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-02-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-04-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 12-01-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 12-01-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 12-02-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-03-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 12-03-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 12-04-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-06-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 12-09-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-10-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-10-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-10-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-11-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 12-12-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-14-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-15-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-15-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 12-16-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 12-23-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 01-12-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 01-12-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Greedy - 01-13-2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 01-13-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 01-15-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 01-18-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-02-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-04-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 02-08-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 02-13-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-13-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 02-13-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 02-14-2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 02-15-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-15-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 02-15-2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 02-15-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 02-18-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-23-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-23-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 02-23-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-27-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by P7_TOM - 02-27-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 02-27-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 02-28-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 02-28-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 02-28-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 02-29-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 03-01-2016, 04:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by thorn bird - 03-01-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 03-01-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 03-03-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by ventus45 - 03-07-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 03-03-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Kharon - 03-04-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Peetwo - 03-09-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2015. - by Gobbledock - 03-09-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-10-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-20-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-20-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-25-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-27-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-28-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-28-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-30-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 03-30-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-01-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by ventus45 - 04-01-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 04-01-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-18-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 04-19-2016, 06:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Greedy - 04-19-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-20-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P7_TOM - 04-20-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-22-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 04-22-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-29-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-29-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-03-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-05-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-05-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-11-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-24-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 05-25-2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 06-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 06-04-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 06-06-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 06-07-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 07-25-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 07-26-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 07-27-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by ventus45 - 07-26-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 07-30-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 08-02-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 08-02-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 08-30-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 08-26-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 08-26-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 08-30-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 08-30-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 08-31-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 08-31-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 09-01-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 09-14-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 09-15-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 09-15-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 09-16-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 09-27-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P7_TOM - 09-27-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 09-28-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-02-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-02-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-02-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-07-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-07-2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-09-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P7_TOM - 10-11-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-12-2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-12-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-12-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-12-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-12-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-13-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-13-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-13-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-14-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-14-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-15-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-17-2016, 06:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-18-2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by ventus45 - 10-18-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by ventus45 - 10-18-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-18-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-18-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-19-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-19-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by thorn bird - 10-19-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-19-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-19-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-20-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-20-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-20-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-21-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-21-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 10-21-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-22-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-22-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-23-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 10-25-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-26-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 10-30-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-12-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 11-13-2016, 06:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by thorn bird - 11-13-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-21-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 11-21-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 11-22-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-22-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-25-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P1_aka_P1 - 11-22-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 11-23-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 11-23-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-23-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-24-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-26-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 08-03-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 08-10-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 08-10-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 11-27-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 11-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-02-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 12-02-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-05-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 12-05-2016, 06:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by thorn bird - 12-05-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-11-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P7_TOM - 12-11-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-12-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-13-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-13-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-15-2016, 05:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-16-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-19-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-22-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-20-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-23-2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-23-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-23-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-24-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 12-24-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-25-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 12-25-2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-27-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 12-27-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 12-28-2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by thorn bird - 12-28-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 12-30-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-01-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-02-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 01-07-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-10-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-11-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 01-11-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-16-2017, 09:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 01-16-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-20-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 01-25-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 02-01-2017, 07:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 02-01-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 02-14-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 02-14-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-23-2017, 10:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 02-18-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P1_aka_P1 - 02-18-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 02-20-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 02-28-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 02-28-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-01-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 03-01-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-02-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-03-2017, 06:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-13-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-14-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 03-15-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-18-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 03-18-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-30-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-01-2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 03-31-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 03-31-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P7_TOM - 04-01-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-10-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 04-15-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-19-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Gobbledock - 04-19-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 04-29-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-02-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-05-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 05-16-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by P1_aka_P1 - 05-16-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-17-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017. - by Peetwo - 05-19-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017. - by Peetwo - 05-23-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Kharon - 05-20-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2016. - by Peetwo - 05-25-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 05-25-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-26-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-27-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-13-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 06-13-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-14-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-14-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-14-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-22-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-23-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-05-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-20-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-08-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 08-10-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-03-2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-26-2017, 07:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-26-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-27-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-03-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-05-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-17-2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-03-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-05-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-20-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-02-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-03-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-29-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-03-2018, 07:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-09-2018, 07:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 02-13-2018, 06:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-15-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-23-2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 02-26-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-28-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-28-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-02-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-06-2018, 07:15 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-07-2018, 08:14 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 03-08-2018, 06:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by ventus45 - 03-08-2018, 07:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 03-08-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-08-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-09-2018, 08:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-09-2018, 11:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-10-2018, 08:47 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-10-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-14-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-09-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-09-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 03-14-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-14-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-15-2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-16-2018, 07:04 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-17-2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 03-17-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-19-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-20-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-21-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 03-21-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-23-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-27-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-29-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-29-2018, 11:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 03-29-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-04-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-30-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-01-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-05-2018, 04:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-09-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 04-09-2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-09-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 04-11-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-12-2018, 07:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 04-12-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-13-2018, 10:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 04-13-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-13-2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-16-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 04-15-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 04-15-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 04-17-2018, 05:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 04-17-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-18-2018, 07:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-24-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-25-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-25-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 04-25-2018, 08:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 04-25-2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-26-2018, 07:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-28-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-28-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-01-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-30-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 05-01-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-02-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-08-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-09-2018, 06:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-09-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-10-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-11-2018, 02:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-14-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-16-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-16-2018, 10:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-17-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 05-17-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-18-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 05-20-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-21-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 05-21-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-23-2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-23-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-24-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-25-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 05-25-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-26-2018, 11:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 05-26-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-29-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 05-29-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 05-29-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-31-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-31-2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-15-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-20-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-20-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 06-20-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 06-20-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 06-20-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-21-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 06-21-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 06-26-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-02-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 07-06-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-11-2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-24-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-30-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 07-30-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-31-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-03-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 08-03-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-06-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-07-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 08-09-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-18-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-20-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 08-27-2018, 08:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-27-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-07-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-14-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 09-14-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Ziggy - 09-14-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-06-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-06-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-10-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-10-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-10-2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-16-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-17-2018, 09:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-19-2018, 07:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-05-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-10-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-14-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-14-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-16-2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-16-2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-17-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-19-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 11-20-2018, 06:23 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-20-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 11-20-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-20-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 11-21-2018, 06:34 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-21-2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-24-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-24-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-27-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-28-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-30-2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-30-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 11-30-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 12-01-2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 12-02-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 12-05-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-06-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 12-07-2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-04-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 01-04-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 01-05-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-08-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 02-04-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 02-04-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-05-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 02-07-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-20-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-21-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-06-2019, 08:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 03-06-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-07-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 03-08-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 03-08-2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-09-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-12-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-15-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-20-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 03-12-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Gobbledock - 03-15-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-19-2019, 07:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-19-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-20-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 03-29-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-29-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-03-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-03-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-02-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-05-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 04-05-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 04-06-2019, 08:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-24-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-09-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-10-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 06-10-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-11-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 06-12-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 06-13-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-02-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-05-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-07-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-23-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-12-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-15-2019, 10:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-23-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-20-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-23-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-26-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 08-27-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-11-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 08-30-2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 08-31-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-03-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-04-2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-05-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-06-2019, 08:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-06-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-07-2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-09-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 09-09-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 09-09-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2019-20 - by Peetwo - 09-10-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-10-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-11-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-14-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 09-12-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 09-12-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 09-12-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-13-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-14-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 09-16-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-16-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-17-2019, 08:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-17-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-18-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 09-18-2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-19-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-21-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 09-27-2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 09-27-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 09-29-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-05-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 10-06-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-11-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Choppagirl - 10-11-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Choppagirl - 10-11-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 10-13-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-14-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-15-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 10-17-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-19-2019, 09:47 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-22-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-22-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-24-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-25-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 10-26-2019, 07:06 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-31-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-01-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 11-07-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-08-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-10-2019, 08:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 11-09-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-09-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 11-11-2019, 06:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 11-14-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-19-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-22-2019, 09:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-28-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-27-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 11-28-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 12-01-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-03-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-08-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 12-04-2019, 07:15 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by ventus45 - 12-04-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-05-2019, 10:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 12-09-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 12-10-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-10-2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 12-11-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 12-12-2019, 07:57 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 12-12-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 12-13-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-19-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-27-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-31-2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 01-02-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 01-08-2020, 07:37 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-08-2020, 08:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-10-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-15-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-16-2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-23-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Choppagirl - 01-24-2020, 07:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 01-24-2020, 07:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Choppagirl - 01-24-2020, 07:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 01-30-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-14-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Choppagirl - 02-01-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 02-04-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-12-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 02-15-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-21-2020, 08:24 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-28-2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 02-28-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-13-2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-15-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-15-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-16-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-12-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-24-2020, 06:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-25-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 06-27-2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 07-18-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 08-26-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-17-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 10-21-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 11-09-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 11-09-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-19-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 12-21-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 01-13-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-03-2021, 08:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-04-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-05-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-09-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-18-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-20-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-22-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-23-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 03-25-2021, 10:49 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-21-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-24-2021, 08:04 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-26-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-29-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 05-28-2021, 11:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 05-30-2021, 08:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Peetwo - 05-30-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 05-31-2021, 06:09 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 05-31-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by P7_TOM - 05-31-2021, 06:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-04-2021, 06:33 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Kharon - 06-10-2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by Sandy Reith - 06-10-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates - 2017-18. - by thorn bird - 06-11-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 08-02-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 08-02-2021, 09:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by thorn bird - 08-03-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-02-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-09-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-24-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-26-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-28-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 01-12-2022, 09:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 01-16-2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-12-2022, 06:04 PM
MNG Midair FEB 2020 - 4 Pilots killed - by Gentle - 02-13-2022, 10:56 AM
RE: MNG Midair FEB 2020 - 4 Pilots killed - by Wombat - 02-13-2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Gentle - 02-15-2022, 09:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-15-2022, 10:03 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Sandy Reith - 02-15-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Wombat - 02-15-2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-16-2022, 07:20 AM
Duplication of posts… - by Gentle - 02-16-2022, 08:48 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 02-16-2022, 05:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Gentle - 02-16-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 02-16-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-17-2022, 11:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by thorn bird - 02-17-2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-17-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 03-10-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 04-04-2022, 09:22 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 04-05-2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 04-19-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 04-20-2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 04-26-2022, 10:59 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 04-28-2022, 06:44 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 05-02-2022, 09:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 05-02-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 05-24-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Wombat - 05-25-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 05-28-2022, 10:11 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 06-03-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 07-29-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 08-04-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 08-20-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-07-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 09-13-2022, 07:12 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 09-15-2022, 08:19 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-27-2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-28-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 11-02-2022, 04:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-05-2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-10-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-24-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-25-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 12-07-2022, 09:41 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 12-22-2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 01-14-2023, 09:08 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-09-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-13-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Sandy Reith - 02-14-2023, 11:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 02-15-2023, 06:30 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-16-2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Gentle - 02-16-2023, 09:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 02-17-2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 03-08-2023, 09:56 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 03-09-2023, 07:14 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 05-19-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates.ly - by Gentle - 05-22-2023, 05:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Gentle - 05-23-2023, 07:48 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 05-24-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Gentle - 05-25-2023, 08:17 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 05-25-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 06-01-2023, 07:28 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 06-14-2023, 09:40 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 06-19-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 06-25-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 07-27-2023, 09:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 08-23-2023, 10:47 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Sandy Reith - 08-23-2023, 11:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 08-23-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 08-23-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Cap'n Wannabe - 08-23-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 08-24-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 08-25-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 08-28-2023, 07:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-03-2023, 08:18 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-12-2023, 08:25 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-21-2023, 10:09 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-26-2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Wombat - 09-26-2023, 01:36 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-27-2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-27-2023, 12:06 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Wombat - 09-27-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 09-28-2023, 06:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-28-2023, 08:47 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-28-2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 09-29-2023, 03:51 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 10-04-2023, 05:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-04-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Wombat - 10-04-2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 10-05-2023, 06:43 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-05-2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-09-2023, 07:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by P7_TOM - 10-11-2023, 03:58 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-12-2023, 08:46 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Earl Lank - 10-12-2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-15-2023, 09:53 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 10-18-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-18-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-20-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Earl Lank - 10-20-2023, 04:52 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-20-2023, 05:08 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-24-2023, 07:34 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 10-25-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-11-2023, 10:31 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Sandy Reith - 11-11-2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-15-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 11-29-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Kharon - 12-14-2023, 06:51 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by ventus45 - 12-15-2023, 06:50 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 01-05-2024, 09:10 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 01-12-2024, 05:45 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-02-2024, 07:27 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-07-2024, 09:01 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-12-2024, 07:45 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-09-2024, 03:42 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-13-2024, 08:56 PM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 02-16-2024, 09:07 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 03-03-2024, 07:55 AM
RE: Senate Estimates. - by Peetwo - 03-20-2024, 07:16 PM
Senate Estimates 24th February 2015 - by slats11 - 02-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Pumpkins, Goblins, Skating and corporate plans! - by Gobbledock - 02-25-2015, 04:45 PM