Shame or fame for Chester?

(01-16-2017, 06:11 PM)Peetwo Wrote:  TICK, TOCK DDDD_MNFI - miniscule forgets his lines... Confused

[Image: Untitled_Clipping_122516_100738_AM.jpg]

To begin I just like to say to ABC radio's Jon Faine the choccy frog voucher is in the mail.. Big Grin

Well done JF for not falling for the usual spin, bulldust & Motherhood weasel words that freely emanate from Barnbaby's photogenic filter. Your interview (IMO) overwhelmingly put beyond all doubt that 4D is a walking, talking, liability and has absolutely NFI what he is talking about... Dodgy          
Quote:
Quote:Mornings - 16 January with Jon Faine on ABC Radio Melbourne

Transcript—ABC Radio Melbourne Mornings

Interview
DCI011/2017
16 January 2017
Subjects: Reshuffle, entitlements, Tiger Air

Jon Faine: Darren Chester is one of the key Victorian ministers in the Turnbull Government. He is the Minister for Infrastructure and Transport. He has got his hands full with a raft of issues this morning. Mr Chester, good morning to you.

Darren Chester: Good morning, Jon, and Happy New Year and welcome back to the program.

Jon Faine: When is the Prime Minister's reshuffle to be announced?

Darren Chester: Well, my expectation is this week the Prime Minister will make an announcement, and obviously he has one position vacant at the moment, and Arthur Sinodinos has been announced as the Acting Health Minister. Obviously, it is not my job to speculate on who will be in the team and who will take on the role as Health Minister for a longer period. That is up to the Prime Minister to choose his team.

Jon Faine: Do you think it was a bit tough for Sussan Ley that she had to resign?

Darren Chester: Well, this is a tough business, Jon. Sussan got herself into a position where through either misjudgement or through public pressure, she was seen to have not shown good judgment, and the Prime Minister was in a position where he accepted her resignation. Now…

Jon Faine: Do you think it was unfair?

Darren Chester: No, it is not a question of whether I think it is fair or not, Jon. It is a tough business and this issue of accountability around our workplace expenses or entitlements as they are often called…

Jon Faine: Used to be called, not anymore.

Darren Chester: Well—and this is where it is a difficult issue for us, Jon. We need to make sure that we can provide the clarity and the transparency and the certainty the public wants, and right now there is a deficit of trust between elected representatives at state and federal level and the Australian people, and we need to work damn hard as members of Parliament at state level and federal level to restore that trust, because it is an important role we have to play on behalf of the community, and at times we get it wrong, we pay a very heavy price, and Sussan Ley has paid a very heavy price. (P2 - How to say absolutely nothing in as many words as is humanly possible)

Jon Faine: Did you go to the Boxing Day test as a guest of Cricket Australia?

Darren Chester: No, I didn't, Jon.

Jon Faine: Did you go to the tennis?

Darren Chester: No, I haven't gone to the tennis, but I will be going to the tennis actually later on this week. I'm in Melbourne all this week doing a whole range of meetings, and I'm working in my office in Melbourne today as we speak, and I think on Wednesday after I speak at an infrastructure forum on behalf of Tennis Australia, I'll be staying around to go to the tennis that evening, and then on Thursday …

Jon Faine: As a guest?

Darren Chester:…and again on Thursday morning I'll have more meetings here in Melbourne. And I think this is a really good point you're raising, Jon. This is where…

Jon Faine: Well, is it work or pleasure is what the public want to know.

Darren Chester: Exactly, and this is the same question we could ask about when the ABC travels to Canberra en masse for the Showcase where the ABC on-air presenters meet with Members of Parliament and we have a wine together and we discuss issues. It is a huge event, and it is a mixture, I guess, of whether that is work or pleasure, but I would say…

Jon Faine: Well it is work for me. I don't know what it is for you.

Darren Chester: I know. But this is my point, Jon. I'm not trying to defend anything which is indefensible, but there is a lot of work that goes on at community, sporting, social, or cultural functions which is related to the Member of Parliament's job or the Minister's job, just as it is related to the journalist's job.

Jon Faine: Well, on that basis, every single thing, every breath you take is work-related in that sense. I mean, if Julie Bishop wants to go to the polo, fine. She can go to the polo. She can network until she is blue in the face. Just—she can pay for it herself. If you want to go to the cricket and swan around and chat to people, fine. Just buy your own ticket.

Darren Chester: Well, and that is where I think—this is where the clarity needs to come, out of this independent process that the Prime Minister has put in place. And I think the Prime Minister has acted to fix a problem which has plagued politics for as long as I can remember, and probably as long as you can remember. That we need to provide a clearer system of rules, because right now, under the current system, Members of Parliament cannot break any rules whatsoever within the current system and still lose their jobs because of a public backlash or what we like to call the ‘pub test’. Now, if we get the rules right around the workplace expenses and we provide that greater clarity and transparency, there won't be any need for a pub test because you will know for sure whether you have broken the rules or not. I think we can clean it up, and I think this conversation you and I are having is part of it, but the Prime Minister's decision I think is a good one. It is one that will be a step in the right direction. (P2 - WTD?-UDB!)

Jon Faine: When is the last time a politician actually paid to go to one of these events? Instead of publishing all the things that you get reimbursed for, publish a list of all the things you pay out of your own pocket for. That would be just as revealing, wouldn't it? Because it seems and from the outsider's point of view, it seems that politicians never want to pay out of their own pocket for anything.

Darren Chester: Well, I think that is a bit unfair, Jon. I sponsor a whole range of community and sporting organisations in my own electorate out of my own pocket, and I don't think it is fair to say that politicians don't pay for anything. But this is… (P2 - Uhh pleez, my heart bleeds for 4D... Angry )

Jon Faine: Well, if you want to come to Melbourne to inspect an investment property, or if Sussan Ley wants to fly from Albury to the Gold Coast to inspect an investment property, you pay for it. Like anybody else does. In fact, it would even be tax-deductable.

Darren Chester:I'm not arguing with that.

Jon Faine: So we are going to have a new integrity body. There is a call, though, for a new national anti-corruption body, like the ICAC in New South Wales and the IBAC here in Victoria. Are you a supporter of a national anti-corruption body?

Darren Chester: Well, I support what the Prime Minister has announced, Jon, in terms of having an independent process. (P2 - Yeah we know how those independent processes or agencies work out.. Dodgy ) Now, the clarity and transparency we have just been talking about, some of it is already in place in that there is a list there, a public list of a member's register of interests where you can check out everything I own already. You check out what debt I have got to the bank that I choose to get my loans from; you can check what hospitality I have received.

So there is a level of transparency which is there already, which is why we are having this discussion, that journalists have checked with those registers and found things they didn't agree with and decided to run stories on it, and quite rightly it has got to a point now where the Prime Minister has put in this process of having an independent umpire, if you like, attached to the Parliament of Australia to make sure that members get it right in the future. Now I'm not trying to sugar coat this, Jon, I'm not trying to walk away from the fact that we have a problem, and the greatest problem we have is the deficit of trust between the Australian people and their elected representatives, and we need to earn that trust back, and I think we can do it.

I mean, I was in Buchan on Saturday at the Mountain Cattlemen's Association of Victoria gathering, and many people came up and wanted to talk to me about projects in their community, things they want me to do on their behalf, and I'll follow them up and try and get those things for them.

Now, that sort of engagement with your local community is what Members of Parliament need to be doing on a daily basis, and I'm confident we are doing it, but when we get it wrong it is very public, it is very ugly, and it has been a rough start to the year, as you described, but I think we can do better throughout the year. (P2 - Read.."I think we can go back to gorging from the trough unimpeded later in the year..")  

Jon Faine: And separately from the integrity on politicians' work expenses, do you think Australia would benefit from a national anti-corruption body like the IBAC and the ICAC?

Darren Chester: Well I don't, Jon. I think the process the Prime Minister has announced is the right process, and I think we need to give it a chance to work and then go from there. (P2 - Well you wouldn't, would you Dazza... Dodgy

Jon Faine: But an anti-corruption body would do a lot more than look into politicians; it would look into all the things that corruption involves, but at a national level. We don't have one, at all.

Darren Chester: Yeah, but you are suggesting to me something which is quite different to the discussion we are having about workplace entitlements and expenses around getting that right…

Jon Faine: Oh that is right, it is much broader. Big Grin Luv it!

Darren Chester: You are talking about something very different in terms of—there is no suggestion in the discussion over the last couple of weeks about expenses claimed of any level of corruption, it's more about was it appropriate or did it meet the public's expectations. All those expenses were properly declared, and people became aware of them publicly because they are on a public list already. So I think transparency is the key to giving people confidence that Members of Parliament are acting appropriately, and I think that's why the Prime Minister has announced this independent process. (P2 - Again more white noise with many words signifying nothing)

Jon Faine: There are still some Australians stuck in Bali since the Indonesians withdrew accreditation for Tiger Air. As the Minister responsible for—amongst other things—Transport, Darren Chester, do you know the detail of why the Indonesians have targeted Tiger Air?

Darren Chester: Well it is not a question of the Indonesians targeting Tiger Air, and I don't want to get into a he said, she said debate about a sensitive negotiation between a commercial entity and a foreign country, but as I understand it there is an administrative matter between the Indonesian Government and Tiger, and unfortunately…

Jon Faine: But what is it?

Darren Chester: Well unfortunately passengers have been caught in the middle about whether they have the rights to fly beyond March this year, and…

Jon Faine: But what's at the nub, the core of this? It is very hard to understand.
(P2 - Keep at him Jon you'll eventually get the "I have no ducking idea about what I am talking about"...answer you are trying to extract)

Darren Chester: Well the nub or the core is access to Indonesia under air service type agreements, and I haven't been asked—I must stress that (P2 - FDS.. Dodgy ) —I haven't been asked to intervene personally, and nor would I expect to be. But our embassy is certainly working with the passengers who were affected, and unfortunately for the passengers they have been like the meat in the sandwich, they have been caught in the middle of this, and we are working with Tiger as well in terms of our diplomats in Jakarta providing assistance to passengers and representations on behalf of Tiger to help them bring people home, which is occurring as you indicated.

Jon Faine: But if indeed the Indonesians say, and as best as I understand it, it is to do with the training of the pilots for the actual types of planes they've been asked to fly. If the Indonesians aren't satisfied and say it is deficient, well is it also deficient in Australia? Why are those issues not being investigated for the safety in Australia of Tiger Air, not just the safety of Tiger Air in Indonesia?

[Image: RAAA-Jim-Davis-quote.jpg]
(P2 - Ok BYOB because here comes the bollocks Motherhood statements Confused

Darren Chester: Well the safety of Australian airlines across the borders are responsibility, quite rightly, of CASA and myself as Minister, and we have an outstanding safety record. We take the training of our pilots, the safety of our aircraft as the number one priority, and continue to do so. So I don't want to get into a discussion about what Indonesia expects of Tiger Air and what Australia expects, but I can assure you and assure the Australian travelling public that CASA and the Government takes air safety as an absolute priority, and we have an outstanding safety record as a result.
Dodgy Dodgy
Jon Faine: We have been talking for ten minutes the Prime Minister didn't try to ring you to offer you a new portfolio during the last minutes?

Darren Chester: No, Jon, I'm very happy in the responsibility I have, infrastructure and transport. I have got a huge year ahead of me here in Victoria, as you and I have talked about many times. There are a lot of infrastructure requirements in Victoria…

Jon Faine: Yes, there sure is.

Darren Chester:…and I'm working with my state colleagues to try and make sure Victoria gets a very healthy share of the Commonwealth Budget into the future.

Jon Faine: Sure. Well if you do become minister of something else, I look forward to speaking to you about that. You are hot tipped to be the new Minister for Sport, so we'll keep an eye on things and see what happens over the next 48 hours.
(P2 - Pleez, pretty pleez Malcolm... Rolleyes )
Darren Chester: I wouldn't go betting on that, Jon. I think I'll be staying in the same job. If I'm so lucky to continue in that role, I'll be very, very, very appreciative.

Jon Faine: I'm grateful to you for your time this morning, and happy New Year and all the best for 2017. Darren Chester, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport and one of the Victorian Ministers in the Turnbull Federal Coalition Government.

MTF...P2 Cool

Ps Dear Jon if you want a handy reference on how individual international air-service agreements/treaties work please refer to Senator David Fawcett and/or go to the Mount NCN thread from about HERE.. Wink

(01-16-2017, 10:24 PM)Gobbledock Wrote:  Curse you P2!! I read that transcript and I literally blew chunks. Vomit everywhere!
The idiot 4D must be brain damaged from all that hair product!

In relation to Tiger, to trot out the 'safety is paramount' Horsehit along with the 'administrative error' pissweak smoothing over is deplorable. Tiger, an extension of Virgin, got busted pulling a shonky deal by the Indon's. Full stop. That little twat Borghetti has presided over some shonky activities including managing an airline continuing to bleed, multiple SERIOUS ground incidents and of course Mildura, bent ATR's and this little list here;

https://www.aeroinside.com/incidents/air...-Australia

Quote:Airline Incidents for airline Virgin Australia
Home >Incidents and Accidents > Virgin Australia

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...f426_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Darwin on Dec 6th 2016, temporary runway excursion on landing (Published on 07.12.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VUI performing flight VA-1465 from Melbourne,VI to Darwin,NT (Australia), landed on Darwin's runway 29 at 23:00L (13:30Z) but temporarily went off... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...4619_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Adelaide on May 9th 2015, control inputs cause injuries to flight attendant (Published on 08.10.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YID performing flight VA-436 from Sydney,NS to Adelaide,SA (Australia) with 83 passengers and 6 crew, was in a high speed descent (320 KIAS) through... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...3ffa_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Auckland on Jul 21st 2016, problems with cabin pressurization (Published on 21.07.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIT performing flight VA-91 from Auckland (New Zealand) to Apia (Samoa), was climbing out of Auckland when the crew stopped the climb at FL250 and... read more

[Image: aircraft-atr-atr-72-200-registration-EI-...5719_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia AT72 near Sydney on Feb 20th 2014, control disagreement causing excessive G-forces injures cabin crew and pitch controls disconnect (Published on 15.06.2016)
A Virgin Australia Regional Avions de Transport Regional ATR-72-212A, registration VH-FVR performing flight XR-657/VA-657 from Canberra,AC to Sydney,NS (Australia), was on approach to Sydney... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N73...0bec_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Mildura on Jun 18th 2013, landed below weather minima and substantially below final fuel reserve (Published on 31.05.2016)
On May 31st 2016 the ATSB released their final report into both serious incidents of VH-YIR (this coverage) and VH-VYK, see Incident: Qantas B738 at Mildura on Jun 18th 2013, landed below weather... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...6019_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Sydney on May 19th 2016, smell of smoke in cabin (Published on 19.05.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YFL performing flight VA-1351 from Sydney,NS to Darwin,NT (Australia), was enroute at FL360 about 140nm westnorthwest of Sydney when the crew... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...d9a5_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Apia on Apr 23rd 2016, pod strike on landing (Published on 04.05.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIW performing flight VA-91 from Auckland (New Zealand) to Apia (Samoa), landed on Apia's runway 08 at 21:07L (08:07Z), the crew noticed a rather... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...c610_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Brisbane on Feb 23rd 2016, unusual odour in cabin (Published on 23.02.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YVC performing flight VA-1280 from Hamilton Island,QL to Sydney,NS (Australia) with about 160 people on board, was enroute at FL390 about 280nm... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N36...6dd4_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Christchurch on Jul 15th 2015, unexpected reduced runway length for takeoff, wrong reference speeds (Published on 28.01.2016)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIU performing flight VA-127 from Christchurch (New Zealand) to Brisbane,QL (Australia), was planned to depart at 06:50L however due to a crew... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N59...9367_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Dunedin and Christchurch on Dec 13th 2015, flaps failure (Published on 13.12.2015)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIU performing flight VA-120 from Brisbane,QL (Australia) to Dunedin (New Zealand), was on approach to Dunedin (longest runway 1900 meters/6230... read more

[Image: aircraft-airbus-a-320-registration-N509J...452f_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia A320 near Perth on Sep 12th 2015, automated flight system issue (Published on 22.09.2015)
A Virgin Australia Airbus A320-200, registration VH-FNP performing flight VA-9053 from Perth,WA to Boolgeeda,WA (Australia), was climbing out of Perth being cleared to climb to FL350 when the crew... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N37...ebe0_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Sydney on Jun 4th 2013, went through localizer and caused loss of separation (Published on 10.08.2015)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIR performing flight DJ-871 from Melbourne,VI to Sydney,NS (Australia), was on approach to Sydney's runway 16R on radar vectors, the crew had... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-777-300-registration-C-F...10c8_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B773 at Melbourne on Aug 15th 2013, waypoint 2.8nm out at 50 feet above runway (Published on 15.07.2015)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300, registration VH-VPF performing flight VA-24 from Los Angeles,CA (USA) to Melbourne,VI (Australia), was on the LIZZY 7V STtandard Arrival Route (STAR) into Melbourne... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...018a_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Adelaide on Nov 7th 2014, speed decay during climb remained unnoticed (Published on 10.06.2015)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VUR performing flight VA-1385 from Adelaide,SA to Brisbane,QL (Australia), was climbing out of Adelaide. The crew used LNAV and VNAV until climbing... read more

Virgin Australia B738 at Christchurch on May 12th 2015, control issues during landing (Published on 13.05.2015)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VOP performing flight VA-134 (dep May 11th) from Sydney,NS (Australia) to Christchurch (New Zealand), landed on Christchurch's runway 29 in rain at... read more

[Image: aircraft-airbus-a-330-200-registration-D...0c13_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia A332 at Perth on Jun 9th 2014, fumes in cabin (Published on 27.01.2015)
A Virgin Australia Airbus A330-200, registration VH-XFB performing flight VA-558 from Perth,WA to Sydney,NS (Australia) with an unknown number of passengers and 15 crew, was accelerating for takeoff... read more

[Image: aircraft-airbus-a-330-200-registration-G...1ac8_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia A332 at Perth on Nov 26th 2014, lightning strike at the gate (Published on 02.12.2014)
A Virgin Australia Airbus A330-200, registration VH-XFJ performing flight VA-561 from Sydney,NS to Perth,WA (Australia), had safely completed the flight landing at Perth at 15:49L (07:49Z) and had... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-777-300-registration-VH-...2fa4_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B773 over Pacific on Nov 3rd 2014, blocked sinks (Published on 04.11.2014)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300, registration VH-VPH performing flight VA-2 from Los Angeles,CA (USA) to Sydney,NS (Australia), was enroute at FL300 over the Pacific Ocean about 1300nm southwest of... read more

[Image: aircraft-airbus-a-330-200-registration-G...8d58_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia A332 near Perth on Jun 9th 2014, two cabin crew incapacitated by fumes (Published on 18.06.2014)
A Virgin Australia Airbus A330-200, registration VH-XFD performing flight VA-558 from Perth,WA to Sydney,NS (Australia), was climbing out of Perth when fumes were detected the in the cabin.... read more

[Image: aircraft-atr-atr-72-200-registration-VH-...f6de_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia AT72 at Moranbah on Mar 5th 2014, landed on runway occupied by aerodrome safety vehicle (Published on 17.06.2014)
A Virgin Australia Regional Avions de Transport Regional ATR-72-500, registration VH-FVI performing flight XR-1665 from Brisbane,QL to Moranbah,QL (Australia), landed on Moranbah's runway 16 although... read more

[Image: aircraft-atr-atr-72-200-registration-EI-...71b1_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia AT72 at Albury on Feb 25th 2014, suspected bird strike (Published on 10.06.2014)
A Virgin Australia Avions de Transport Regional ATR-72-212A, registration VH-FVR performing flight XR-1174/VA-1174 from Sydney,NS to Albury,NS (Australia), had completed a safe landing at Albury. The... read more

Virgin Australia B738 near Launceston on Jan 4th 2013, speed decayed below minimum manoeuvering speed during climb (Published on 26.05.2014)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VUZ performing flight DJ-1361 from Launceston,TA to Melbourne,VI (Australia), was climbing out of Launceston, due to the short sector the crew was... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-VH-...4bbc_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Denpasar on Apr 25th 2014, squawked unlawful interference (Published on 25.04.2014)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIF performing flight VA-41 from Brisbane,QL (Australia) to Denpasar (Indonesia) with 137 passengers and 6 crew, was enroute at FL380 about 260nm... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N56...84ae_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Bali on Sep 14th 2012, wake turbulence from A380 (Published on 23.04.2013)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YIO performing flight DJ-4198 from Denpasar Bali (Indonesia) to Brisbane,QL (Australia) with 132 passengers and 6 crew, was enroute about 140nm... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N37...3e52_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Melbourne on Feb 26th 2013, odour in cabin (Published on 28.02.2013)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VUZ performing flight DJ-823 from Melbourne,VI to Sydney,NS (Australia) with 129 passengers, was climbing out of Melbourne's runway 34 when the crew... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N59...69b7_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Coolangatta on Jan 28th 2013, temporary loss of control due to aquaplaning on landing (Published on 01.02.2013)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-YFF performing flight DJ-1693 from Canberra,AC to Coolangatta Gold Coast,QL (Australia), was on final approach to Gold Coast Airport's runway 32 at... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N59...1cf0_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 at Melbourne on Dec 19th 2012, unsafe gear after departure (Published on 23.12.2012)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VOQ performing flgiht DJ-1368 from Melbourne,VI to Launceston,TA (Australia), was climbing out of Melbourne's runway 34 when the crew requested to... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N37...3e52_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Coolangatta on Apr 15th 2012, fuel imbalance (Published on 27.11.2012)
The Australian Transportation Safety Board (ATSB) released their final report without conclusion or safety message.The ATSB reported that the aircraft was climbing out of Coolangatta when... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-700-registration-VH-...3302_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B737 near Melbourne and Sydney on Apr 17th 2012, fumes sicken two flight attendants (Published on 29.10.2012)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-700, registration VH-VBL performing flight DJ-815 from Melbourne,VI to Sydney,NS (Australia) with 129 passengers and 7 crew, was departing Melbourne when the captain... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-737-800-registration-N17...0412_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Brisbane on Sep 28th 2012, disappeared from radar (Published on 05.10.2012)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800, registration VH-VUM performing flight DJ-913 from Sydney,NS to Brisbane,QL (Australia), was enroute at FL390 about 120nm south of Brisbane near Evans Head,NS... read more

[Image: aircraft-boeing-777-300-registration-VH-...6e3a_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B773 at Los Angeles on Aug 26th 2012, flat right main tyre (Published on 26.08.2012)
A Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300, registration VH-VOZ performing flight VA-7 from Brisbane,QL (Australia) to Los Angeles,CA (USA), was descending towards Los Angeles when the crew declared emergency... read more

[Image: aircraft-embraer-erj-190-registration-C-...8f50_s.jpg]
Virgin Australia B738 near Sydney on Jan 25th 2012, turbulence injures 3 flight attendants (Published on 24.05.2012)
The Australian Transportation Safety Board released their bulletin reporting the captain had briefed the cabin crew about forecast heavy rain and low cloud conditions in Sydney prior to departure... read more

Then we also had 4D's dribble when it comes to politican rorts. He ducked, weaved, quietly prayed and ended up misusing the word 'transparency' far too many times. Politicans are as transparent as a black hole in space. Darren, you were pathetic mate. Please please come up with a new bullshit spiel because listening to yours was as enlightening as watching Bronwyn Bishop loufering her stretch marks!

Forget setting up an ICAC, some 'independent' board or whatever other fictitious process the grubs come up with. It's time to go back to the methodology o the French Revolution!!!

Viva le Miniscule

Excellent catch Gobbles... Wink

Messages In This Thread
Shame or fame for Chester? - by Peetwo - 02-14-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by ventus45 - 02-14-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by Sandy Reith - 02-14-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by Kharon - 02-14-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by Sandy Reith - 02-14-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by Kharon - 02-14-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by Peetwo - 02-14-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by ventus45 - 02-14-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Shame or fame for Chester? - by Ziggy - 02-14-2016, 12:33 PM